Great Software

Your feeling, your idea etc...
Michou

Great Software

Postby Michou » Sat May 29, 2004 7:30 pm

This software is a bargain for what it can do!! :D

It plays the midi/kar files and allow to use the Sound Canvas to improve the sound which no other software can't, it also plays the mp3+g, wave+g, bin... The graphic gives the correct resolution on the cdg compare with the competition. 8)

This software is the best for PC Karaoke and knowing that the Pro version will extract cdg in a near future is just great!!

It's a must to have! :P

jp
Site Admin

Thanks

Postby jp » Thu Jun 03, 2004 6:47 am

Thank you Michou.

This English forum is is a bit quiet, is'nt it?

I resolved the cdg direct read, and the bin cdg conversion is not a problem.
Soon you will see the 1.1
Hi

michou

Re: Thanks

Postby michou » Thu Jun 03, 2004 7:56 pm

jp wrote:Thank you Michou.

This English forum is is a bit quiet, is'nt it?

I resolved the cdg direct read, and the bin cdg conversion is not a problem.
Soon you will see the 1.1

Great :lol:

I believe once you have the direct read for cdg, you should find a way to have people in the US, UK & Canada know about it? The direct read is extremely important for any PC karaoke fan.

For people who wishes to know, the Plextor burners are the best cdg compatible drive if you wish to read this format with out any broken letters. :idea:

Have you had any luck testing the audio glitch on some machine? Was the accelaration and directx 9.0 the cause :?:

This software will gain in popularity in the English market once the Pro version is completed (my opinion) :wink:

Regards,
Michou

shermar

Quality of Software

Postby shermar » Wed Jun 23, 2004 12:40 am

:D Without a doubt the best karaoke software available on the net. Canadians visiting the site should know that not only is it a bargain, but it continues to be an even bigger bargain with all the upgrades a member recieves. I have used the standard karawin in doing some very large rooms as a single act, and it has performed flawlessly. JP has done a superb job, and now that the pro version is out, it's going to be even better. :D

Michou

Re: Quality of Software

Postby Michou » Wed Jun 23, 2004 2:37 am

shermar wrote::D Without a doubt the best karaoke software available on the net. Canadians visiting the site should know that not only is it a bargain, but it continues to be an even bigger bargain with all the upgrades a member recieves. I have used the standard karawin in doing some very large rooms as a single act, and it has performed flawlessly. JP has done a superb job, and now that the pro version is out, it's going to be even better. :D

I can't agree more with you and let's share the news in America!! :o

This software does almost everything you would need for PC Karaoke and what a bargain :D

Return to “General discussions”